On June 7, Illinois State University (Permanency Enhancement Project) will host a Conference on Child Welfare and Permanency in partnership with the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services’ African American Advisory Council (see attached).
The day-long conference will take place at the Bone Student Center and will include six morning workshops, six afternoon workshops, multicultural vendors, and a student poster session for undergrads and grads.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- Morning Plenary
- 6 Concurrent morning breakout sessions
- Luncheon and Keynote address
- Afternoon Plenary
- 6 Concurrent afternoon breakout sessions
- Student poster session
- Multicultural vendors and artists
- Foster and adoptive parent recruitment booth
- Afternoon cultural presentation
Please stay tuned for more details and registration information.